AIHE offers a Bachelor of Business degree which has been designed to develop students’ personal, cultural and business knowledge and skills.
Why Study the Bachelor of Business?
The course is offered in Semester or Summer/ Winter School. Knowledge and skills in business management and operations are necessary to make a start in any business-related career. The AIHE Bachelor of Business will develop your awareness of theories and regulations that impact on business practices and decision making and give you opportunities to apply this newly found knowledge and skills to simulated and real workplace scenarios. Throughout the AIHE Bachelor of Business you will be asked to consider the challenges of taking part in contemporary global business environments and will be encouraged to develop knowledge and skills to embrace cultural diversity and recognise it as an asset to business and the broader community.
- Seminars, lectures, group activities, case studies and practical support sessions.
- Includes, but is not limited to, group and individual assignments, exams and tests, role plays and participation, quizzes and presentations.
- Credit Transfer and Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) available on application.
3 years full time study or 6 years part time study.
Note: International students are required to undertake full time studies.
English Language Requirements
For admission to an Adelaide Institute of Higher Education program, international applicants are expected to be proficient in English, as demonstrated by:
- Passing an approved test.
- Completing an Academic English program; or meeting an approved alternative requirement.
Course Code: CRS1400607 | CRICOS Course Code: 0100123