Students can access their own personal details through MyAIHE.

It is important to ensure your personal details are correct so we can contact you and maintain our records.

If you find that the data is incorrect please notify the Student Support Officer with the correct details or change your details through MyAIHE.

A common cause for changes is when you change your address.