It is important to ensure your personal and contact details – including your name and address – are correct and up to date so we can contact you and maintain our records. If you are an international student, this is also a requirement of maintaining your student visa.

If there is any change in your personal or contact details, or if you find your information in the system is incorrect, please notify AIHE within 7 days using the Change to Personal Information for Students Form.

The completed form and supporting documentation can be sent by email to or submitted in person during business hours to the Student Support Officer at AIHE Office, Level 5, 127 Rundle Mall, SA 5000.