The 2020 Bachelor of Business Onshore International Scholarship
Value of the Scholarship
The scholarship offers a 30% tuition fee reduction for the first year of study only, up to a maximum of two semesters.
For Winter/Summer School Scholarship please refer the Winter/Summer School pages for additional details.
1. This Scholarship is available to onshore international students** enrolling in their first year of study at Adelaide Institute of Higher Education in 2020.
2. Applicant must be eligible to study in Australia.
3. Applicant must meet normal program admission requirements for the Bachelor of
4. Scholarships are limited to the first 20 successful applicants.
5. Applicants must apply using the approved Scholarship Application Form.
6. Recipients will be selected based on the published selection criteria for the
coursework scholarship. Selection is undertaken in accordance with the Scholarship Terms and Conditions.
To be eligible for this Scholarship, you must:
1. Be enrolled in the Bachelor of Business course commencing at AIHE in 2020.
2. Be among the first 20 successful applicants.
The list of exclusions to the scholarship can be found in the T&C Document.
Note: AIHE reserves the right to award, amend or cancel the Scholarship at its discretion. The terms and conditions of the Scholarship may be subject to change without prior notice.
Terms and Conditions of the Scholarship
For a full list of terms and conditions please download a copy of the scholarship terms and conditions.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Applications for scholarship will be accepted until Semester 2, 2020 census date.
** An international onshore student is an international student who is in Australia on a valid visa at the time of application.